Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we ship now internationally, in particular for pieces of jewelry with less than 10 pearls. For pieces of jewelry with more than 10 pearls, you can contact us using our online form or by email. We will examine your demand and will get back to you as soon as possible with a quotation if it is possible for us to send you the requested item. Please note that we are not able to send loose pearls at this time.
I live outside French Polynesia. Can I buy VAT-Free?
Yes, you can buy VAT-Free under the following conditions:
- It is not possible to buy VAT-Free unmounted pearls.
- Your purchase amount must be superior to 30 000 XPF including VAT (approximately $300).
- You must be present when the tax free purchases and sales form is filled out and personnaly sign it
- You must confirm your non permanent resident’s status in French Polynesia by presenting your passport
- You must have the customs endorse the purchases and sales tax free form when leaving French Polynesia, within the next 6 months after the date of purchase
- After clearance, you must send us the pink copy of the form using the prepaid mailing enveloppe we will provide you. You will find a post box in the airport.
For more information, please take a look at this flyer from CCISM (Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Services and Trades).
I live outside French Polynesia. How many loose pearls can I bring back?
You can bring back a maximum of 10 loose pearls without custom declaration. In excess of this threshold, your purchase is deemed for commercial purposes and you will have to pay the applicable duties and taxes.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept most of currencies (euros, US dollars, AUD dollars, NZD dollars...), checks only in pacific francs (XPF) and most of international credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Amex, JCB, CUP and local credit cards).
Are your pearls genuine Tahitian black pearls ?
Yes, most of them come from our own farm pearl. And before being sell, they are checked again and sorted out to garantee a genuine and high quality product.
I purchased a pearl in another shop. Can you drill and mount it?
Yes, visit Our services page. You will find there the prices and conditions applied in our shops.
Is the luster of the pearl last long?
Yes, if you correctly take care of it. For example, it is recommended that you remove your piece of jewelry before swimming in the sea and clean your pearl with a dry and soft cloth after use.
What is silver rhodium-plated?
Some pieces of jewelry are covered with a thin layer of rhodium, a precious metal. Silver rhodium-plated is brighter and will look like new longer. However, this thin layer of rhodium will gradually disappear, more or less quickly depending on the use and maintenance. For more information, you can visit the following link: What is Rhodium and Rhodium Plating Jewelry?
Can you notify me when new pearls arrive in your shop?
You can visit our Arrival of pearls page.